Pink Grapefruit & Champagne Cocktail
- • 150 ml rose water
- • 3/4 cup sweetener of choice
- • A bottle of your favorite champagne
- • 3 tbsp agave syrup
- • Pink grapefruit slices
- • A sprig of rosemary
- • 1 Litre Sparkling Water
- • Prepare the sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water and place this and the champagne in the fridge to cool.
- • Put all the other ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and let it reduce for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool. Once cooled, run through a fine sieve and set aside.
- • Add ice cubes to each glass. Add the champagne & sparkling water. Carefully spoon the pink grapefruit syrup into the glasses, and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- • Tip: best enjoyed as an aperitif.
Ready to try something delicious?