Sparkling Blueberry Mojito
- • Blueberry simple syrup
- • 1/2 cup sugar
- • 1 cup water
- • 1 cup frozen blueberries, heaped
- • 1 cup strawberries, heaped
- • Cocktail Ingredients
- • 6 ounces white rum
- • Handful of mint leaves
- • 2 cups Sparkling Water
- • Prepare the sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of water.
- • Prepare Blueberry simple syrup: Combine sugar, water, strawberries and frozen blueberries to a small medium saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce and let cook for 10 minutes. As it cooks, mash the blueberries with a fork or spoon to break down.
- • Once cooked, add contents to a blender (or use a handheld blender) and puree until smooth. Add to a container and let cool for a few hours or until ready to serve.
- • Prepare cocktail: Add a few mint leaves and 1 shot of rum to a tall glass with ice. Add 1 ½ shots of the blueberry simple syrup. Top with the sparkling water and serve immediately.
- • Tip: garnish with cucumber and mint or extra blueberries, if desired.
Ready to try something delicious?